Korona Kielce Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices (Services) belonging to Korona Kielce inc. with a registered office in Kielce at Ściegiennego Street 8.
Services owned by Korona Kielce:
– Korona Kielce mobile application for Android and iOS devices
I. General regulations
1. The Website User (hereinafter also referred to as the "User") means a person who voluntarily uses the Websites and services operated by Korona Kielce.
2. User data is processed by Korona Kielce, which is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
3. Korona Kielce declares that the User data is processed by Korona Kielce in a manner consistent with the consent granted by the User or on the basis of other statutory requirements, allowing the data controller to process the data resulting from the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data. The collection of personal data of Users is treated as a database, stored by Korona Kielce in a way that ensures appropriate security. Full access to the database is provided to designated and authorized employees of Korona Kielce responsible for database administration. Korona Kielce also ensures the protection of personal data during their transfer. Entrusting the processing of Users' data to other entities takes place exclusively on the basis and according to the procedure specified in Article 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. Personal data is collected by Korona Kielce only in an explicit manner and with the expressed consent of the User. This information is not transferred to third parties without the user's consent. The User has the right to view, modify or erase the data at any time.
5. The data collected by Korona Kielce logs is used exclusively for the purposes related to the administration of the Services/Websites.
6. The entity posting cookies on the Website User end device and access to them is the Korona Kielce.
II. Definition and management of cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small amount of information, sent via a website that we visit and saved on the device (computer, laptop, smartphone), used for browsing the website.
Cookies, consisting of a number of letters and digits, contain various information necessary for the proper functioning of Internet services, e.g. those requiring authorization, e.g. when logging in to a mail account or online shop.
Cookies also make it possible to remember our preferences and personalize web pages in terms of displayed content and matching advertisements.
Personal data collected using cookies may only be collected in order to perform certain functions on behalf of the user, e. g. remembering login information to the service or remembering goods added to the shopping cart in the online shop. Such data shall be encrypted in such a way that it cannot be accessed by unauthorised persons.
The operator of data obtained from cookies in the above-mentioned Services is: Korona Kielce inc. with its registered office in Kielce at Ściegiennego Street 8.
How long is cookie data stored?
Two types of cookies may be used in Korona Kielce Services: session cookies and persistent cookies. The former ones remain on your device only when using the Korona Kielce Service. Persistent cookies remain on your device for as long as their set life span or until you delete them.
Basic types of cookies
Session cookies - this is temporary information stored in the browser's memory until the end of a browser session, i. e. until the browser's session is closed. These cookies are mandatory to make certain applications or functionalities work properly.
Persistent cookies - thanks to these, the use of frequently visited pages is easier (e. g. they provide optimal navigation, memorize selected resolution settings, content layout, etc.). This information remains in your browser's memory for a longer period of time. This time depends on the selection you have made in your browser settings. This type of cookie allows you to transfer information to the server whenever you visit a particular website. Persistent cookies are also known as tracking cookies.
Third party cookies are information derived e. g. from advertising servers, company servers and service providers (e. g. search engines or website mapping) which cooperate with the website's owner. Such cookies allow us to adapt advertisements - thanks to which the use of websites can be free of charge - to the preferences and habits of their users.
Remember that you can manage cookies yourself. This is possible in the internet browsers you use. In the most popular browsers you have the following options:
- accept cookies, which will allow you to make full use of the options offered by the websites;
- manage cookies at an individual level for sites you have selected;
- changing the settings for different types of cookies, such as accepting persistent files as session files, etc;
- blocking or removing cookies.
Changing the settings in your browser, depending on the selected option, may result in the loss of ability to use some of the services or features available in your browser.